Tuesday 12 November 2013

OPI in the 99p Shop?!

Popped into the 99p shop today after work for some cotton buds and spotted O.P.I. nail varnishes for surprise suprise 99p!
So here's the stinker, they are crackle paint nail varnishes which let's face it is a bit 2010 :) but don't despair, because the nail varnishes are high quality you can still use them as normal polishes.
First of all you need to ensure you don't put a base coat on which I know isn't ideal but if you do it will crack.

I bought one of each colour so have Black Shatter which a matt black shade.

Silver shatter which is a fab shimmery Christmas colour.

Red Shatter which is very similar to the OPI Big Red Apple colour.

And finally shatter the scales which is my favorite and will be a go to Christmas look as it has a fabulous subtle glitter in it. 

1 comment:

  1. I really like the red one and your so lucky you bought these for such a low price!
    xoxo
    -B ♡ MsBerryStylish 

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments and will always check out links for your lovely blogs :)