Saturday 16 November 2013

Glossybox November 2013

Glossybox November 2013

First of all there is a nice if not slightly runny hand cream - smells nice bit like chocolate orange. Little bit sticky left on the hands but overall not a bad product. This is also a full sized sample which is nice and costs £1.95, you can buy it here.

Second is another full sized sample - and something I can always do with a Scholl Dry Skin Exfoliater, this costs £4.49 in boots and it's a really good product - one which I use quite a lot in summer.  You can buy this here.

With Flash
Without Flash
Next up was a full sized Emite eyeshadow - this from what I understand is a bit like a Swedish MAC and the company plan to launch in the UK in the new year. The eye shadows in Sweden retail for about £11-12. I don't think this is widely available yet in the UK. I love the colour, its a bit like a slightly lighter version of urban decay sin.

I actually already have this but it's good to get another full size sample! If you're like me and always painting your nails in a rush it's worth buying and it's only about £3.00 you can buy it here.

Finally I will do a full review as I'm quite excited about this as I've wanted to try these for ages.... Some Vichy skin products which are typically quite expensive. Will go into these in detail later.

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow, love all of the products you got in your glossy box :) xx

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments and will always check out links for your lovely blogs :)