Thursday 21 November 2013

NARS Fling Lip Set

So today I did something quite naughty in my lunch time, I went into John Lewis to pick up some "presents and came out with a pretty nice one for myself! I've been eyeing up this NARS lip set since i first saw it in the gift guide and today i broke and came home with the beauty! I am now trying to hide it within my existing collection of make up from my fella whilst he's out playing squash!

So here's how I'm going to justify it - in terms of high end makeup its a bit of a bargain at only £30-00 as it comes with an amazing plastic lips shape case (very Lulu Guinness) which I think will be perfect for storing stud earrings in, 2 lipsticks, a velvet matt lip pencil and a velvet Gloss pencil!

I only own NARS face products but I believe the lipsticks are full size, 3.4 grams (they normally retail for £18.50) and the pencils are mini but still a pretty good size. The matt pencil is 1.8 gram and the gloss is 2.5g.





With flash - Roman Holiday Lipstick, Damage Lipstick, Dolce Vita Matt Lip Pencil and Baroque Velvet Gloss LipstWiick Pencil.
Without flash - With flash - Roman Holiday Lipstick, Damage Lipstick, Dolce Vita Matt Lip Pencil and Baroque Velvet Gloss Lipstick Pencil.

4 comments:

  1. The Dolce Vita Matt Lip Pencil looks like such a gorgeous shade!
    Great Post!

    xoxo
    berrybloomxo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. all the shades are gorgeous. It looks like it would make the perfect christmas gift!

    http://mkstyleramblings.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely colours!

    http://myfashionfoodstyle.blogspot.co.il/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so trying to resist buying this set but this post has made me want it even more! :) xxx
    frecklesandflawsbeautyblog

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments and will always check out links for your lovely blogs :)