Sunday 16 February 2014

BAFTA Best Dressed

Amy Adams in Victoria Beckham
I imagine this dress will get a 50 50 response from the press tomorrow as I imagine some people will find it slightly dull. I however think it is stunning and the zip detail down the back really does add a different level to this dress. 


Lupita Nyong’o in Dior
Oh my gosh this is by far the best thing I saw walking down the red carpet. How divine is the gold and jade green colour against Lupita's skin. This dress screams old Hollywood glamour.. I am in love

Naomie Harris in Gucci
Bringing some seriously needed colour to the carpet was Naomie Harris in this stunning hot pink plunging Gucci number. Seriously sexy with a high leg split and teamed with killer loubs and a fab clutch.. im loving this look.


Fearne Cotton in vintage Scaasi 
I think a lot of people are going to hate this dress and I do think that a split or a bit of a plunging neckline would have made this dress sexier but I am in love with the material and I actually really like this look on Fearne - I also think her hair and makeup look divine.



Josephine de la Baume

I'm so sorry I can't find who this dress is by but I adore Mark Ronson's wife's midnight blue gothic styled dress. The clutch is fabulous and how gorgeous is her hair?



11 comments:

  1. Lupita Nyong’o looks stunning! Like you said - very old Hollywood glamour!

    http://thirtysomethingoap.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah Fearne Cotton looked amazing, and so glam! I love her hair and dress xx

    Gemma // missmakeupmagpie.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am in love with the mint green gown! I think a lot of skin tones can pull of a shade of mint green; very versatile.

    ReplyDelete
  4. http://littlemissdesigner.org/diary

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amy Adams and Lupita both look stunning, they were my favorites!

    http://www.mursway.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amy adams was the best dressed, in my opinion. She looked great! x

    Sharlotte //

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fearne Cotton looked absolutely amazing!
    justjess642.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lupita can do no wrong!! Gorgeous gown on an equally gorgeous woman <3

    xo runbarbierun.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I thought ferne looked beautiful !! great blog now following

    check out my blog!
    hollykatebeautyblogger.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fearne looked stunning! She has such a gorgeous figure, too. Pulls off anything! x

    Hannah @ FashionistaDigital

    ReplyDelete
  11. I completely agree! Amy adams looked amazing! xx Rena Kiss and Make Up

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments and will always check out links for your lovely blogs :)