Saturday 25 January 2014

New Bargain Product Love

This week my boyfriend did our online food shop which meant I didn't get the shampoo I normally use but whatever was cheapest and on offer. I usually get aussie shampoo as I'm in love with the smell but this week have been using the Alberto Balsam in Mandarin and Papaya and I must say I'm in love.



I have now been using this for a week and I'm literally shocked at the price - it costs just 99p for a 400ml shampoo or conditioner and it smells like HEAVEN. The smell reminds me the old Bodyshop Mandarin bubble bath which I don't think they make anymore. 

I'm not going to go to much into it but it really suits my hair and for just 99p I'm definitely going to repurchase. 

Has anyone else tried this range? I understand they do some deep hair treatments so I'm keen to give these a try to...

6 comments:

  1. They smell so gorgeous but I haven't been able to use them without my hair going lank and greasy :( xx


    http://katieannetc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My hairs really dry so maybe this is why they suit me! Did think they seemed to good to be true so I'll see what happens after a week of use!

      Delete
  2. I recently swapped from this to Aussie and in all honesty, for the price there's not that much difference! I usually get the raspberry one but will have to try the orange :)
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh well now I'm going to have to buy this! I'm a sucker for citrus smells and that price is so so good! x

    Jamie-Lee | Glitter Infatuation | Beauty & Lifestyle Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I use the apple shampoo of this brand and it's so good and gets rid of all the greasy and it's great! :)

    http://theperksofmeg.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I used this when I was younger and they really dried my hair out, maybe they have changed the formula. I think I might have to purchase to see if they have.

    Shauni from ShauniCatherine.com

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments and will always check out links for your lovely blogs :)