Ok so it seems a lot of these colours are very hit and miss but the palette has clearly been designed to dupe the naked 1 and 2 palettes - here is my review of the palette and I've tried to match the colours to the Urban Decay shades they are most similar to. I've only gone into detail on the first row and the bottom row as the middle two rows are basically different variations of the top row!!
Pros - Huge selection of colours, comes with a mirror, compact size, cost
Cons - Quite a lot of samey colours, comes with an applicator (does anyone use these?) not a brush.
from Left to Right
1) Poor pigmentation - really hard to build up colour and chalky. I think this is supposed to dupe Virgin but it's not even comparable.
2) Nice - similar to Urban Decay sidecar
3) Ok - most like Urban Decay Suspect but nowhere near as pigmented or luxurious. Very slight shimmer.
4) One of the best in the palette is very similar to Snake Bite.
from Left to Right
5) Another crappy one - looks like Buck in the palette but in reality is a pretty poor browny poo colour :)
6) 50/50- this is a completely different colour to what it looks like in the palette - if we're comparing it to one of the Naked colours it's probably most like half baked but half baked definitely pips it to the post. Though the pigmentation is nice in the product it doesn't have a great amount of shimmer.
7) 50/50 - once again it's a bit like another pour cousin to my favorite naked colour Smog.... as before it's ok but you can tell it's not a high end shadow.
8) I suppose this is most like dark horse and while the colour is good the product felt a bit chalky.. i do like the shimmer in this colour though.
As you can see these shades are very similar to the shades 1 to 4 on the first line of the palette - the third shade down is a really good base colour and is the best pigmented of the lighter colours in the palette.
5)Rubbish - no pigmentation or coverage.
6) Beautiful bronzey colour - though obviously not texture wise the colour really reminds me of colour tattoo on and on bronze or Naked 2's YDK maybe?
7) Adore this goldy colour - will defo be using this on night's out.
8) Fine as a basic - good coverage but I actually wore this today and it didnt stay on for very long.
Once again not going to go to much in to these as all the first four shades on each line are very samey - stand out is probably the second one down which reminds me of Naked Sin.
These are my fave four in the palette - even though they are quite alike the other ones they quality of these is the best and I wore the third one down on Friday night and found it stayed on all night...
From top to bottom
1) A lot of the colours are very similar in this palette but this is a better version of the first colour in the palette, the pigmentation and coverage is loads better and this is a very good dupe for UD Virgin.
2) Lovely bronzey brown colour - think this would be perfect with a navy for a smokey eye
3) Looks a lot like the shade before it but has a bit more shimmer to it - a bit like UD toasted
4) I like this a lot - its a very shimmery taupe sort of colour and is something you can wear everyday or in the evening.
(from top to bottom)
These are strange as in the palette they all look very different but when you swatch them they look quite alike.
5) Very very dark grey-y brown - the pigment in this is ace and would be great along with the others for the dark part of a smokey eye.
6) Another very dark brown but with quite a bit of shimmer in it - this is like a less glittery version of covet.
7) Dark Grey with a good amount of shimmer
8) Black with a tad of shimmer - this is not a good black and though it looks ok swathed on the finger once you get it on the eye there is barely anything left.
Ok so it's a bit of a mixed bag but definately worth the money i paid for it.. ok so it's probably not going to replace my beloved naked palettes but its great for using for work as a cheaper alternative.