1) Naked 3 - Everything in my head tells me i don't need this product, i own naked 1 and 2 and countless other palettes but I am seriously lusting over this!! I am imagine this will be finding it's way onto my dressing table before January has ended. Naked 3 is for sale for about £38.00
2) Next up is another palette.. this is pretty similar to the naked palettes but is the new smashbox version. I adore the shades in this palette and love the quality of smashbox eye-shadows generally. This also comes with a double ended brush and a mini mascara. And at £36.00 dare i say it may be better value than the Naked 3?! It's also dominating all the beauty mags at the moment so I imagine it will end up being a sell out product.
3) Next up is the new laura mercier eye cream! My friend has just bought this and is literally raving about it. I am a big fan of laura mercier products and literally live in their tinted moisturizer.
4) Next up is a product I am so in love with I'd be willing to swap my boyfriend for it! How gorgeous is this blusher and it's packaging. I also think for a YSL product the price is relatively reasonable at £29.00. I feel this is the product I'm most likely to purchase!
5) I'm loving most of the products in the new Jason Wu and Lancome collaboration but my favorite thing in the whole collection has to be this perfect red lipstick in the shade "sequence of love". I only own a Lancome mascara so it would also be good to try some more the products.
6) Bobbi Brown have launched a gorgeous new collection of nudes and it is all DIVINE. My favorite thing is this gorgeous brightening finishing powder, I can imagine this would make skin look amazing!!! They've also got a good offer on at the moment where if you order more than £50.00 worth of stuff on their websites you get three free luxury samples.
7) Strangely MAC have also launched a nude range (presume manufacturers must realize we're all sick of Christmas glitter) which is also lovely. I know i won't be able to resist picking up a few bits!! My favorite colour is not sold out online (creamy peach) but how perfect is this shade for everyday.
8) Ok so I've already had my first wobble of the year - I have been reading loads of good things about Illamasqua liquid light foundation so I was about to pop this on my wish list and have noticed the colour I need has been reduced from £27.00 to £10.00!!!! Needless to say it's now gone in the basket!! Super excited to receive this product :)