Monday 18 May 2015





1 - I'm obsessed with my brows so actually went to pick up one of these bad boys on Saturday and so far I'm loving it. It's a really unique product with a sponge and gives a great natural look. Please let me know if you're interested in a full review.

2 - Sleek have launched a new illuminating concealer which looks very similar to the iconic YSL touche eclat - I fancy trying this bad boy so may pick one up at the weekend - update to follow.

3 - Mac have launched a great new selection of mini palettes for just £30.00 for 9 shadows. My favourite is the Amber Times Nine which are all beautiful shades for anyone with a warm skin tone. You can by this palette here.

4 - In my opinion Loreal does some of the best drugstore mascaras so I'm excited to try the new False Lash Superstar.

5 - YesTo is finally coming to the UK - the range of natural products are due to launch in Boots in July. I'm already eying up what I want to try!! 


3 comments:

I love your comments and will always check out links for your lovely blogs :)