It came really really quickly - the packaging was amazing so I would definitely recommend trying it out.
You can buy this product here for £30.00 but they have loads of lovely stuff so have a browse!!!
Now for some pics!!
- Not the normal NARS blush palette shades - I love Laguna and Orgasm but I imagine most beauty blogger already own these products
- Zen is a gorgeous matte bronzer and is AMAZING for contouring -so much so I am even thinking of purchasing the big one.
- Miss Liberty is a lovely subtle highlight and while it is obviously shimmery it doesn't have too much glitter in it.
- I've never owned Deep Throat and now I am in love - this is the perfect day look blush - it reminds me a little bit of benefit coralista but is darker and I think it blends better.
What I don't like
- This comment should really be in the middle as it's not that I dont like it but I am a bit scared about how pigmented and bright desire is - I think it's defo only night out friendly.
- The size of the palette - guys this palette is tiny and while I think Deep Throat is almost a full sized blush the rest of them are diddy!!
Has anyone else got this?
What's your fave NARS product? xxx