Tuesday 4 March 2014

LENT SPENDING BAN!!!

So from tomorrow I am planning to do something I don't think I've ever done before... put myself on a 40 day spending ban!!! :(

I am without a doubt a self confessed shopaholic and do not go a week without buying myself at least a small treat so I'm going to find this really hard.

I also have a few events coming up - a wedding, a dinner party and a uni reunion that I would have without a doubt bought new outfits for so I'm going to try and will be doing some posts about using what you all ready have....

Are you giving up anything for lent? xxx

6 comments:

  1. Good luck with this lovely! I have no self control for this, I can't even give up chocolate haha.

    Belle ♥
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my god , I feel your pain girl ! I just cant save up .. always want to buy something haha x

    want to follow each other ?
    comelycobber.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with your spending ban! I'm not sure I have the will power to do one.

    katespitz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey! love your blog :)
    would you like to follow for a follow? just let me know on my blog

    heleenakk.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I gave up chocolate… but this would have been SUCH a better idea !!!

    Good luck !!

    x Victoria
    http://alfandemilio.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good on you Nicola! That is quite a commitment

    http://www.mkstyleramblings.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments and will always check out links for your lovely blogs :)